Monday, October 23, 2006

Conundrum

So, there's Musician, and there's the guy I took to the symphony. I think I'm interested in both of them. But, I have known the symphony dude a lot longer. I'm hesitant to pick one over the other at this point because I'd like to take the opportunity with either of them, but I'm loath to just forget about the other one. I think with minimal effort I could be dating Musician shortly. With a lot of effort I could be dating the other guy in a while. Blissfully, Musician is having massive surgery this week (that's a bad thing, really), so I won't have to worry about a relationship screaming along in the next two weeks or so (which is the good bit). Anyway, who really knows anyway. If guy A hasn't made a move yet, can I really expect him to anytime in the next decade? Probably not. Why not just go for the guy who seems really into me already? sigh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, I really don't understand why you have to date "one or the other!"
Why not both! or (Gasp!) all 3!!!
Love,
mom

October 30, 2006 3:17 pm  
Blogger granola girl said...

A) Not interested in Nerd
2) I don't see either Musician or the other guy being ok with me seeing other dudes on the side. That's why.

October 30, 2006 10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home