Monday, April 30, 2007

What The? When You Least Expect It

At church today I noticed a new guy, so I went to welcome him to the ward. Turns out he's just visiting. Nuts. There were actually three really attractive guys at church today, but the first two bowed out as soon as sacrament meeting was over. Oh well.

Following introductions we stood around chit-chatting for a bit, then he headed out. I made my way to the Sunday School class I never go to. More than anything, I really just wanted to be with as few people as possible. It turns out that he didn't leave, in fact, he had gone to that class. Well then.

After Sunday School we had combined Relief Society and Priesthood. He came in and sat next to me. Various announcements were made, including, FHE's activity tomorrow night: kickball. I added that we would be starting on time, so be sure to be there at 7, "M'kay?" There was some laughter and discussion on "How was that, again?" etc. Once that all died down, our visitor informed me that he'd be there, to which I replied that he is more than welcome. At the end of class it suddenly occurred to me that no one had said where we meet for FHE (which is different than where we meet for church), so I leaned over to him and said, "Just in case you're really interested in coming to FHE we meet at the stake center," then I told him where that was. He indicated that he was definitely coming, and he would see me tomorrow. Fun!

Oh, and did I mention that there seemed to be some chemistry there? Well, there did. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm strangely hopeful. Things certainly happen when you least expect them, and more so when you're definitely not looking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home