Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Snoqualmie Falls

For Institute tonight we went to Snoqualmie Falls. Yes, 'we'. I went. Also, I invited InterBill. He happily came along and took loads of pictures.

At one point one of the girls in my ward asked him, "Are you in our ward?" Both a bit excited, and curious, since he looks familiar, but not too familiar (clean cut, blond, 21...). I interjected before things could get awkward, "Nope. We work together."

"Oh," she said clearly embarrassed.

Another girl asked, "So, is this your intern-fling?"

What could I say? "Yup!" I laughed. Later, she invited him to church on Sunday with the tantalizing words, "There's a pot luck afterwards!" He may come. I'll have to wait and see.

Oh, and while we're talking about InternBill: He invited me to go to this concert next week. I'm not sure if it's a date or not. I guess we'll have to wait and see, though I don't know how to check. Good times.

Ok, here's a picture I took. I really like it.



Panorama!! Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home