Monday, July 09, 2007

I've Never

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a huge fan of the game "I've never." Usually I either lose horribly because I'm playing with a bunch of conservative friends who haven't really lived much, or I win easily because I'm playing with a bunch of (what's the opposite of 'conservative'?) more "open minded" people who usually go for the more, erm, colorful things that they've never done.

Tonight we played four rounds. I lost all four, first. So depressing. At one point Sweetheart was trying to knock Nanny out of the game and said, "I've never been to England."

Nanny countered, "Neither have I!"

"OH!" Sweetheart said, remembering, "I mean Greece!"

"Neither have I!" Nanny re-countered.

"Or, where ever it is you went!"

"Those were both me! Italy! You want Italy!"

We laughed, the boy I'm interested in chuckled, "What's that put you at? Negative 10 points? Wait, those were all me!!" I guess I have done a lot. Comparatively.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home