Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sine

Sine is a buddy of mine who has on more than one occasion declared, "I hate you, Granola!" One evening he said, "You know, the way I feel about you is like a sine wave. Sometimes I really like you (that's the top of the curve) and sometimes I really hate you, that's the bottom of the curve. Right now you're on the way down!"

"I totally agree!" I proclaimed. Sometimes I really like him and sometimes grrr he irks me so much I can't stand it. We know exactly what buttons to push with one another, and the arguing is certainly entertaining. In fact, someone offered to pay for us to go on a date, as long as he could come too. Strictly for the entertainment value. We discussed taking him up on it, but then Sine declared, "We can't go anywhere! You can't freaking eat anything!"

Thanks man. You're on the downward slope of my sine wave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home