Sunday, September 02, 2007

Marriage Prep

I have made it a habit in my life to answer the promptings of the Spirit with swift definitive action. What? Move to Washington to take a random job even though I know no one there? Sure. Send her flowers? Um, ok. Take a different route to work? Done. As I have done this I've noticed I soon see the wisdom in those promptings.

This last one, though, has kind of thrown me for a loop. The last few weeks I've been feeling that it's about time I started preparing for marriage. What? Yup, that's right. The raging feminist Granola "I-don't-need-a-man-to-be-a-complete-woman" Girl is starting to prepare herself to be a wife.

Why? I honestly have no idea. What I do know is this: I can only be blessed for my efforts.

What I need to do to prepare is an entirely different matter. Anyone got any ideas? 'Cause I'm fresh out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home