Friday, October 19, 2007

Date Numbero Dos

Since I was going to be in town I asked Blue if he'd like to join me for dinner. He said sure and, well, it appeared things were going to go really well. Tuesday I talked to him and he mentioned having a list of 'vegan friendly' places in town that we could try. Wow!

So, last night I picked him up and we ended up at an Asian restaurant (originally, he was going to take me to Whole Foods, but since I shop (and have been known to eat there), we opted on this Asian place). It was good food and we had fun talking. This time the topic of my income came up just once (whew), and he was the one who brought it up.

After dinner we went back to his place where he told me I could just park in the drive way. I did that and we got out of the car and stood in his driveway talking for a bit. He gave me a hug and set me on my way. Didn't even invite me in. I guess I now know where things stand.

Oh well, there's always someone else. Too bad though, he's hilarious!

Also, Sine was right, he doesn't seem to have much ambition. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home