Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Right Back Where I Started From

Well, I've been home hanging out with the fam for 3 days now. Doesn't get much better than this. No, wait, that's not true, it does.

You see, some plumbing in the apartment my parents live in has been leaking for a while. My parents complained, but the management told them it was all in their heads. So, they waited until the floor in my little sister's bedroom was soaked through (I guess that's when they noticed evidence of what they thought was happening) and reported it again. The property manager decided that she had better take action. However, the long delay means mildew and mold have more than taken root. Lucky girl that I am, I'm deathly allergic to said growths, so I'm scratchy and itchy and generally unpleasant. I took benadryl last night and slept like the dead for the first time since I've been home. Joys of all joys. I can almost not wait to leave just so I don't have to deal with this anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home