Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Nanny's Wedding

Nanny is getting married on Saturday. To a guy from a foreign country. That she met online. And, she's moving to Europe right after the wedding because of his work.

Frankly, he's not a very nice guy, and her old roommates have observed that she's not herself when he's around. I don't know if she knows who "she" is, but perhaps who she acts like when she's around him is the true Nanny. Maybe not. Hopefully she figures it out, and soon.

I'm very very very concerned that she's just in love with being in love and married, and is jumping at the second guy who has ever asked her (she was, apparently, engaged to the first guy, but he broke it off).

Unfortunately, none of her close friends can/will tell her those things. Why? Because they're all in love with the idea of being married, as well. I guess they can't see past the need to not be single.

But, who am I to talk? Heck, I'll probably marry the first guy to seriously ask me, so, there we are. Hopefully it's not just because he is convenient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home