Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Glasses

It was about time I got new glasses, so I went to the eye doctor and had an exam. "Your prescription has hardly changed," she told me, "but if you want new glasses the selection is out there." I opted to pass.

A year later, I dropped my glasses on some rather rough cement and ended up gouging them. I went back to the eye doctor and asked them to put new lenses in my old frames. A week later I had new glasses.

And with them, a massive headache.

Either my exam went horribly awry, or they messed up on the glasses. It doesn't really matter which it is, because two days of headaches makes one sad Granola.

I'm taking them back tomorrow to have them fixed. And, I'm not paying for a new exam, or new lenses. They're going to fix the glasses or I'm going somewhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home