Thursday, August 21, 2008

Emotional Train Wreck?

Bill is quite possibly one of the most emotionally driven men I have ever met (straight or gay, so there!).

Earlier this evening we had been talking earlier and he declared himself in an un-chipper mood. Never fear, though, he was planning on going out to a show with a college buddy of his. From the club I received a number of text messages. The down mood earlier combined with messages when he was supposed to be out having fun with a friend pardon, but what the?, well, that just lead me to conclude that he was having some issues. I tried to get him to talk about what's bothering him, but he stoically declared, "I'm fine." Great. Next thing you know I'm going to be getting messages that say, "Don't worry about it." Followed closely by, "You should know what's wrong."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home