Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Self Loathing

Singles' Web sites. Yet another way of reminding the unattached that they are so desperately just that.

Tonight I sit here flipping between blogger and match.com . Why? Well, maybe because the guy I've been crushing on for a year has hooked up with two random chicks in as many weekend. Maybe because I'm tired of being single. Maybe it has something to do with the three years of no nookie I've been lucky enough to experience.

Any way you look at it, I'm still flipping between a stupid singles' site and my blog. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and sign up. I've done them before and went on a few dates. But, really, how many miserable first dates with complete strangers should one have to suffer before throwing in the towel?

Oh, and an LDS singles' site—right out. I'd rather find a nice Mormon boy on a non-LDS dominated site. Why? Um.... less buttoned up and more liberal, maybe. Hopefully? Or, maybe I'm just lying to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home