Sunday, August 03, 2008

Night On the Town

Cyclist invited Bill and me to go to the improv with him and some friends Friday night. It was quite hilarious, naturally.

I was talking to Bill before hand and he asked me if I would drive, as he had enjoyed a glass of wine at the office before heading home, and then a beer with dinner. On the drive up to the show I asked him why he had me drive if he had had so little to drink over the span of 5 hours. He said, "I wouldn't have a problem with it, but I know you do, and I respect that." Yeah, he really is that great.

After the show everyone decided that they wanted to go to a bar and grab a few drinks. Bill was ready to send me on my way, but Cyclist and his roommate had ridden their bikes, and there was no way I was going to abandon him on the complete opposite side of town. So, off to the bar we went. They had one round of drinks, and we sat around and talked for a while before heading out.

Turns out Bill holds his liquor. He was a little silly, but not drunk. Thank goodness. Honestly, I wish he would give up his drinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home