Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Personal Trainer

My gym gave me two free sessions with a personal trainer when I signed up. A couple of weeks ago I decided it was time I took them up on that. I worked out with this trainer last week, and set up an appointment for Monday.

Monday morning I was there bright and early and he was nowhere to be seen. I decided to just get started and when he showed up we could work out from wherever I was. I was finishing up when he showed up. We rescheduled for this morning. Once again, I was there and he wasn't. So, I decided to just do my thing and when he showed up, fine. He showed up 20 minutes late this time.

I would have yelled at him, but it turns out that he bought a gym, and isn't going to be working at mine anymore. Lovely. So, my two free work outs were with a trainer who won't even be sticking around. Which means if I want to try another trainer I'm going to have to pay for my first trial sessions. Excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home