Thursday, October 23, 2008

Does It Count As Thoughtful

This morning someone posted two vinyl records on the internal for sale list. Turns out I wanted those LPs. I jokingly told Bill he should buy them for me. He wasn't so sure. "Oh?" he asked.

"Yeah," I egged, "for, ya know, Christmas. Or just because you love me."

We laughed, and then an hour later I sent a message to the seller asking her price. She told me to name my own, but I got busy and didn't reply straight away.

A couple hours later I went to reply to her but discovered that the records had been sold. A few emails down the list I discovered that Bill had accidentally replied to the entire list asking to buy them.

Then, I discovered, he had sent me an im telling me to go ahead and ignore all messages regarding those records.

So, while this puts a huge smile on my face, I pose the question to you: Is it really thoughtful if I told him to do it in the first place?

2 Comments:

Blogger Memory Keeper said...

Yes, it DOES count! Some people even go out and purchase their own gifts!

October 24, 2008 7:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow it surely do some magic.

November 10, 2008 5:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home