Monday, December 21, 2009

Rejected

After a very drama-full day filled with lots of phone calls regarding loans, offers, counter offers, and counter-counter offers, the whole thing finally came to a head at 8:30 this evening when my Realtor called me to tell me that the owner had emailed her and told her that he had received another offer, and from the sounds of it, he was going to take it. We did, at one point, prior to her getting his email but after he sent it, send him a brand new offer. So, there is still the possibility, but it's vanishingly small.

Interestingly, I'm not terribly disappointed. I didn't want to pay what he was asking (and what I finally ended up offering), so now I don't have to pay it. I guess I don't have to be a grown up after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home