Sunday, October 18, 2009

Type

We all have type we're attracted to. For me, it's overly attractive pretty boys. For Bill, it's hot Asian chicks. For so, so many boys it's hot Asian chicks. I really don't understand the appeal.

Recently I decided to ask out a guy who I have been crushing on for the last 3 years. No, literally the last three years. I sent him an email (alas, I don't have his number), inviting him to dinner or some other activity. He was out of town but told me to "stay tuned." I ran into him the next weekend at a party at a mutual friend's house. We chatted for a bit, and the subject of Asian chicks came up. He mentioned that he, too, was into Asian chicks. Ah, joy.

A couple of days later I ended up asking him again to join me for dinner, but he declined, indicating that he's moving back to where his family is and needs to pack, etc, but thanks for the offer.

I can't help but wonder if it's because I'm not a hot Asian chick. This is, frankly, irritating.

Why is it that the type I'm into all seem to be into the same type of chick. The type which is not me. Frustrating, aggrivating, irritating, and sadly, hard on the ego.

Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home