Monday, January 10, 2011

Soups On

I decided in December that I need to start taking my lunch to work rather than continue buying lunch daily. Because making lunch every single day just isn't going to work for me, I have taken to making large batches of soup and bringing jars in to the office.

I started off this week planning on making two different soups, but they both called for veggie stock. I decided to make that from scratch because, you know, I can. I started cooking the stock around 5 or 6 last night and finally went to bed around midnight. Stock done, half of one soup completed, and the other soup not even started.

Today I finished the second soup and left the first one half done. I figured I might as well complete one full soup rather than finish the first one and make it through half of the second before tucking in. It seemed like a good plan in theory. And, now I have soup for tomorrow. Whee. Tuesday night, post-run, I shall finish up the second soup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home