Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Bane of My Semester

I decided that I ought to make sure my Institute class would count for my general ed requirement. It's a good thing I did, too. Turns out, they don't like letting you do that. So, now, I have to take a %^&* religion class this semester in order to graduate! ARGH! And, wouldn't you know it, the online class is full. How the hell can an online class be full? It's not like there aren't enough seats to go around? So, now, I get to add a class in the second week of the semester. How screwed up is that?

The irony, of course, being that I took the Institute class so I wouldn't have to take this class. I guess if I actually liked this particular piece of the Standard Works I would be better off. Shh, don't tell anyone, but I struggle with liking this particular piece of religious work. It's not that I don't believe it's true. It's that I find it painfully boring. *sigh* Serves me right, I guess. If I don't develop a deep and lasting hatred of this bit, then I'm going to end up loving it by the time this semester lets out. Be careful what you pray for, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home