Thursday, March 17, 2005

Corporate America Rocks!

Today as I was filling out my paperwork in preparation for starting my NewJob with BigNameCompany I happened across the information regarding my benefits package. It becomes affective the day I start! Woo Hoo! Which is good news because of my impending root canal two days after I start work. Come on, now, I know you're jealous.

In other news, I think I may be too diligent in linking to previous posts. Just the other day I spent hours making sure all references were not only linked back to the first mention of them on my blog, but also making sure said links worked. Sometimes I think it's all in vein -- how many people actually reading my blog follow the links anyway? -- but, other times I'm glad I did it so that I can find them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home