Sunday, June 12, 2005

Yet Another Vice

I have a problem. Fortunately, that problem has a name: Bath and Body Works.

While not this is not a blatant ad, it may certainly appear to be one. I'd apologize, but I'm not sorry.

Saturday a friend of mine came to town and we hit the mall (much to my chagrin). Then, I happened to wander into Bath and Body Works. It's not like I needed any more hand lotion (actually, body cream), but I certainly wanted some. In my office, as of Friday night, I already had 3-8 oz tubes of different scents of body cream from there (Rice Flower and Shea, Mango Mandarin, and Gardenia Lily since you asked), and a 6.9 oz tub of Body Butter from The Body Shop (Passion Fruit). The later of the list I almost never use and feel terrible that my roommate bought it for me only to leave it lying around.

In addition to all those, I have some junk hand lotion (Suave, I think *cringe*, and something else which while not an overly pleasant smell is also not overly unpleasant) which never gets used, some Lay It On Thick (I swear by this stuff -- I use it most nights on my feet to keep them smooth) and some random hand lotion (also never used) that ExOfNote's mom gave me for Christmas two years ago.

I also always carry a small tube of lotion with me in my purse or bag. I have two trial size (1.7 oz) containers that I refill from the larger tubes (Mango Mandarin and Gardenia Lily), and another scent that I bought on whim (are we surprised) called Honey & Shea. For the record, my little container is much cuter than the one in the link. I love this stuff, too.

Thus, one might surmise, there is no way I need any more lotions, etc. There, however, one would be painfully wrong. When all was said and done I was rather pleased with my purchases. They are as follows:
Oh yeah, I have a problem. At least (we all hope) I don't smell funky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home