Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A Great Day For Up (With Apologies To Dr. Seuss)

As soon as I got to work this morning I knew it was going to be a great day. I had a prime parking spot, because I was right. on. time. (I've just not been feeling it this week) Oh yeah! When I sat at my desk I logged into my Linux box and had no pressing tasks pop up, then I logged into my Windows machine and saw I had one missed instant message from (drum roll here, please) SuperHotFormerCoworker. It was simple, direct, and to the point, "Rumor has it you're looking for me." He wasn't on, so I didn't answer. When he did log on later we had a great talk. Good golly, I miss our talks. He also gave me his gmail address so I can email him (rather text him -- which he hates, or send emails to his never checked hotmail account).

In addition to that, I solved a HUGE problem at work, much to my pride. Yeah, that's taken me only 3 or 4 days. Grrr.

See, a great day for up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home