Thursday, June 02, 2005

Miracles Really Never Do Cease

The Unthinkable has happened. Last night when I got home from work there was no sludge in the tub. I was in shock. How could that be possible? Perhaps, I reasoned, my roommate got tired of it and took matters into her own hands. (Up until Tuesday I had been cleaning the tub on a daily basis. That stopped when it became vial sludge.)

When my other roommate got home I asked her about it. Did Landlord come by? What was up? Actually, she told me, a plumber came by. And, wouldyoubelieveit, the sink and the shower both drain! A wonderful addition is the fact that nothing burbles up in the tub when the sink is running.

I showered in my own shower this morning, for the first time in a week. It was heavenly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home