Saturday, May 28, 2005

Dumb Things Cause Flashbacks

RayOfSunshine has taken to saying "Dandy" whenever I ask him how he's doing. Now, 'dandy' in and of itself is not a bothersome word. Frankly, I think it's kind of a silly word, hence it's usage. However, ExOfNote always says, "Just Dandy" in response to the same question. Thus, whenever RayOfSunshine would say that I was reminded of ExOfNote. Generally, I suppose that's not a bad thing, but it was kind of annoying. Finally on Thursday after the usual greetings and the obligatory "Dandy" I informed him, "Ok, the 'dandy' has got to go."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"That's not a reason. Give me a valid reason and I'll stop."

"My ex says it all the time."

"Ok. It's gone. How's 'danderiffic'?"

"Fine." Danderiffic? Whatever. At least now I don't have to listen to 'dandy' every day and think about ExOfNote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home