Thursday, June 02, 2005

Diva Training

TheModel and I sat on his steps talking. The cute girl next door (who has a quadrillion times better chance with him as I) was on her second floor balcony shouting down at us, flirting with him. He flirted back saying, "You know, 'Diva Training' is starting up again, now that I'm back!" She laughed. I turned to him, moderately pouty and said, "I want 'Diva Training'." He agreed, but warned me it might involve a hair cut. "That's fine, as long as it doesn't involve dying it." Oh, that, he said, might be necessary, too. I asked what he would do to my hair, color-wise.

Let's pause for a moment. One of the few things that I am absolutely vain about is my hair. It is a beautiful copper color with amazingly natural highlights. I have never dyed it, and don't plan to start this summer. I don't care how hot TheModel is, or how good he thinks it would look. Somethings you change when trying to get a guy's attention, my hair color is not one of those things for me.

Back to the story. He told me "We might need to add some red. Really bring it out." Yeah, whatever. I told him that wasn't going to happen. He replied, with mock offense, "Excuse me? Who is the Master here? And, who is the Project? That's what I thought!" "I prefer the term protege." "Again, Master," indicating himself, "Project," indicating me.

If he's serious about doing it, I might go along. I've been thinking about doing something different with my hair, and having a guy who is so in touch with that side of things helping me out might be a lot of fun. Hmmm... I wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home