Friday, March 24, 2006

Visit

As it turns out, my orthodontist is in Utah (big surprise, I know), so when I have to have check ups, guess where I get to go? That's right: Utah. Wednesday I flew out there for my appointment. I went out to lunch with my friend from ConsultingShop. After an hour and a half I returned him to his office. Then, I ran in to say hi to a few people. I saw my old boss and we chatted for a bit. He asked me if I missed our client company. I laughed. He asked me if I wanted to work with them again. I said, "Sure, for 100 bucks an hour." I think he thought about it, briefly. Honestly, if he called me up and offered me $100/hr I'd put in a few hours a week. Heck, I wouldn't snub my nose at the extra cash. But, as we all know, he won't be calling me anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home