Monday, April 24, 2006

DreadHead

There is a guy in my office who has dreadlocks. He's really cute. He's from France, which actually surprised me. (There actually seem to be a lot of people from France at our company.) He's also friends with the French guy on my team, so he pops over our way occasionally. Anyway, all of that to say: I think he likes me, but he seems a little shy, and I don't know what to do about it. Oh, and I think he's cute and could easily like him back. If only he'd do something about it!

At the aforementioned bonfire tonight I was just about to head out when he showed up. I chatted with him, briefly, then said my good nights. "Oh? You're leaving?"
"Yeah, I thought I might. Why?"
He seemed to want to ask my to stay, but didn't quite know how, or have the courage to do so. I ended up staying for another half and hour, but he didn't even talk to me. What's the point in that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home