Monday, June 05, 2006

Big Trouble

One of my co-workers and I were assigned a task. It had a firm deadline. I knew I wasn't going to make it, so I put in 4-6 hours out of the office to ensure that I met my deadline.

My coworker, on the other hand, didn't. In fact, he is more than a week and a half behind. As I watch the email traffic in regards to this issue I see people getting less and less patient with his behavior. If he's not careful he's going to find himself in some hot water, soon.

Ironically, he made some comments to me about a month ago that had me questioning my professionalism. At least I get my job done, and on time. Oh, and he gripes and whines so much that it has more than gotten on my nerves.

I hope he realizes where this is headed before it actually gets there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home