Monday, June 19, 2006

Interviews?

My lovely co-worker has been out "sick" since last Wednesday. That plus the fact that he's been in an increasingly I-don't-want-to-be-here spirit as of late, I say, he's probably interviewing. I hope he gets his dream job. We're all sick of his crap anyway.

What will this mean? It will mean that baring CubeBuddy (and her glaring levels of inability to actually grasp what, exactly, our job is) I shall have the highest level of seniority on the team. Which isn't a bad thing, since I do have the second highest level of competence on the team as things currently stand. I'm thinking, though, if my favorite co-worker does chose to leave us, our boss will most likely assign me to the group on our team that is responsible for the development of our internal tools.

Here's hoping he finds something great. And soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home