Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Con-fer-ence!

So, I'm going to this computer security conference this weekend. I'm so excited! I have every intention of staying up too late and getting up too early.

One potentially interesting bit: I'll be staying in a hotel room with two or three guys I don't know. What could go wrong? Actually, I feel pretty good about it. I think if I were the least bit worried I wouldn't stay with them. Correction, I know if I were the least bit worried things would be going down differently.

In other fun and exciting news: MyFormerBoss from BigNameCompany might be coming down with GoteeBoy. That will be so fun if they end up showing. I'm trying to talk MyFormerBoss into it. I think the chances are high that I might prevail. We'll see...

Sorry I haven't written in so long, things have been uber-busy at work, and not always in a good way.

I have cello lessons tonight, though, and I'm excited for that. Hopefully I won't get lost this week. Tragic, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home