Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Writer's Block

I think up these great ideas for posts, and then, when the time comes and I actually have time to write a post I can't, for the life of me, remember what I was going to write. Tragic.

Oh!:
It's good to be home and sleeping in my own bed!

Here's something:
Nanny is going to London in March and thinks that Sweetheart and I should go with her. I'm sorely tempted. So tempted in fact, I think I'm going to save up my pennies.

Here's something else:
BritishGirl thinks my secret office boyfriend might like me, too. The (biggest) problem with that: he has a girlfriend, and no plans on dumping her anytime soon. <sigh>

And:
I have mounds of laundry to do and no desire to do it. Tragic, really.

And finally:
Jet-lag is teh suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home