Monday, October 30, 2006

Your Slip is Complete

I called my sissy today to chat about life, and boys, and, well, who am I kidding, BOYS! It's been a while since we talked, so I caught her up on the last three weeks.

When I told her that I turned down a guy who asked me to hang out with him on Friday night so I could install Ubuntu (erm, my Linux distro) she laughed, "That's almost as bad as 'I have to wash my hair.' Your slip into geek-hood is complete!"

I think she's right.

Incidentally, I related part of the Sunday get-your-number story to RC today (I stopped at the point where he asked for my number). His reaction, "You can't ask out girls who are interested in computers. It's just not natural!"

Remind me again why I have an office crush on him? Oh yeah, that's right, he's hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home