Thursday, November 02, 2006

Car Decisions

Well, kids, I've decided I need to make a list of things that I need/want in a car and use that to determine what kind of car I'll get. Luckily for you, I've decided to make said list here.

Needs
  1. Fit Lydia (the cello) with relative ease. I don't mind scooting a seat forward or lying one down, I do mind having to remodel the car
  2. Fit at least 4 people comfortably.
  3. Minimum 20 mpg

Wants (here's where the problems arise)
  1. Something I can take to a trail head, and leave without worrying about it making it up there, or being stolen
  2. Fun to drive
  3. Cute
  4. Less than 20k
  5. Practical
  6. Relatively unique

Don't Wants
  1. Typical "SUV"
  2. Van
  3. Wagon
  4. Something boring

So, what does this leave me with? Well, I think I'm going to have to throw out either the trail head desire, or the no SUV. I should probably just get a Civic. Blah.

Suggestions??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home