Friday, December 08, 2006

I'd Kiss Ya, But I Just Washed My Hair

Ahh, Bette Davis, you're missed (that's from The Cabin in the Cotton fyi).

One of my coworkers told me about the "First Thursday Art Walk" that apparently happens in downtown. I had heard about it, but wasn't overly keen on going alone. He happened to be going and invited me. I said sure, and there I was.

I called Musician a little after 5 to see if he was interested in going. He mentioned that he has enjoyed it in the past, however, he was going to have to pass, given that he had to do laundry. "I know that sounds like, 'I have to wash my hair,' but, I really do have to do laundry, and if I go I won't get home 'til 9, and I don't really want to stay up until 11 doing laundry."

I would have given him more grief, except Monday night I went over to his house after F.H.E. to borrow a book (Freakonomics, since you asked) and wandered into his room. He needed to do laundry.

The Art Walk was good. I shall go next month. Hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home