Friday, January 05, 2007

Biggest. Fan. Ever.

Lurch called me up Wednesday night, desperate for a date idea for Friday. I asked him if he was planning on asking Ninja out. He said yes, then I gave him some bad news, Ninja and I were planning on going to Musician's concert on Friday night. Perhaps, however, I told him, they could do something before, then meet me at the venue. He agreed. I did neglect to tell him, however, that I would probably be bringing other people. Whoops, my bad!

This morning I found myself sending text messages to 10 people, inviting them to come. I got a fair number of positive responses, then when I was sending someone at work the link to the event I discovered that Beat Walk runs May - December (Musician's band is one of the participants of said Beat Walk). Now that I had Lurch and Ninja going to that, and 4 or 5 other people I decided that I had better double check to make sure the gig was still on. Who better to call than Musician himself.

I rang him up. He answered with, "Hey Girl, what's going on?"
"Not much!" (exchange of pleasantries.) "Hey, are you doing the show tonight?"
"Yeah! Are you planning on coming?"
"Well, of course! I'm, like, you're 12th biggest fan!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home