Monday, December 11, 2006

Stupid Symphony

I knew it was going to happen, and I've been looking forward to it since October. The Seattle Symphony is playing Handel's Messiah. Someone at work posted the tickets on the internal classifieds, and, 80 bucks later, they're mine. Holy crap!!

I was thinking about asking Musician, but I don't know what's going on there, and I don't want to come on too strong.

Nanny expressed interest in going, and if I were less selfish than I know I am, I'd give them to Nanny and Sweetheart as a Christmas present (Sweetheart has never heard it, so I don't know if they would be wasted or put to the best use possible, all I do know is: they're $56/each tickets, and I'm not as good of a person as others would like to believe).

Other options: I was thinking of asking Musician to pick me up from the airport tomorrow and on the ride home just tell him how I feel, and if he reciprocates, ask him to join me. If not, well then shrug I'll take FlyBoy. No, I won't. I'll probably take Nanny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home