Monday, December 11, 2006

Covert

Here I sit, in the BYU library, covertly logged into their free internet, silently wishing that 12 am PST came earlier when in a different time zone.

Tragically, for all my wishing, it doesn't.

Why am I here? you query.

Because the gods hate me, that's why. Oh, that, and my project can't really afford for me to take tomorrow off. So, I lugged my stupid laptop out to Utah, and hi-jacked BYU's network so I could work. Not only tonight, but tomorrow as well. I'm as thrilled as I could possibly be. 30 more minutes, will I make it?

I just want to go to my hotel and crash. Oh wait, I still don't have a hotel at which to crash. Well, things might get a bit more interesting come morning. Never fear, I can shower on campus if push comes to shove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home