Sunday, April 01, 2007

Siblings

Lurch, MapGuy, Sweetheart, and I were all at Sweetheart's aunt's house for General Conference. (It rocked, by the way!) During breaks between sessions we had Hawaiian Haystacks. MapGuy hates tomatoes, so he was unimpressed when Sweetheart's 9 month old neice was gumming a piece. We laughed, then I said, "I don't know why you don't like them!"

"Because they're gross," Lurch offered.

"What? You don't like tomatoes?" Sweetheart asked, this was kind of an interesting surprise to all of us.

"No. They're gross."

"Why didn't I know that?" She asked.

"More strange, why didn't I know that?" I asked, since we spend way too much time eating out together.

"Because you're dumb," came the reply.

I sat there with my mouth hanging open while everyone had a good laugh at my expense.

"I am not dumb!" I countered, "I'm the smartest woman alive!!"

"Yeah," came the chorous of disbelieving replies.

LittleBrother really needs to get home, Lurch is starting to take out his sibling comments on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home