Thursday, March 22, 2007

Closure?

Many, many years ago I nearly fell in love with a friend while in University. Sometimes I wonder if not holding on to him (implying that I ever had hold of him—I didn't) was one of the worst mistakes in my life (up to that point). But, I had ExOfNote, who was sort of more like OnAgainOffAgainOfNote, and he had a girlfriend or two. Suffice it to say: nothing happened.

Tonight my thoughts went out to him. (Hmm, odd, it's been a year (almost to the day) since I last really thought of him. I wonder why now, no matter.) Once again, I opened google and searched for him. This time, however, I found his blog. Correction. I found his wife's blog.

I'm so glad to hear that they're still happily together, and even more wonderful: they have a 1 year old son. He's beautiful, and has his daddy's eyes.

Well, that's closure for you. Not always exactly how you pictured it, but usually for the better. Here's wishing them both an eternity of love and happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home