Sunday, May 06, 2007

Cinco de Mayo

Well, I went to the Cinco de Mayo fiesta that the Young Single Adult committee put on. It was ok. The best part, honestly, was the band. Unfortunately, and really annoyingly, not many people danced all that much. I danced a ton! Mostly with Ninja's niece. And, this random guy who very rarely comes to church. He asked if I wanted company while dancing, and though I didn't particularly want his I didn't want to be rude. So we danced together.

Nurse was there also, which wasn't much of a surprise. Frankly, I would have been far more surprised had she not shown. What was surprising, however, is that she left fairly early on. I wonder if she was just there to be seen. Not to be seen like Paris Hilton, but to be seen with her man. More possessive than narcissistic. Oh well. I got the point. Oh, and I have a crush on TreeHugger, now. Fun!!

That said, I'm in so much friggin' pain right now. As soon as I sign off I'm going to cuddle up with a good ice pack and call it a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home