Sunday, August 03, 2008

Nearly

Last night when we were out there were 6 of us at a table. I was in the middle of the bench and he was on the outside. He was sitting kind of awkwardly not fully on the bench. I told him if he wanted to sit more on the bench he could scoot in. He turned and practically laid on me. My arm was in the way, so I took it from under him and wrapped it around him to rest my hand on his opposite shoulder. That felt really good, natural, and comfortable. Unfortunately, it felt too much of all of those three, because...

After the movie tonight Bill and I walked into an elevator. I nearly wrapped my arms around his waist in a standing snuggle-hug. Nearly. My brain kicked in and stopped me right before things could have gotten awkward. I have no idea how he would have responded, but I doubt it would have been good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home