Sunday, March 22, 2009

Personality Plus Looks

Ridiculously hot boy in my kayaking class. Ridiculously.

He's really nice and sweet. I hope he keeps coming so I can keep drooling. I also hope I get this roll thing soon so I can suggest that we hit the river together sometime.

When I saw him Friday night I smiled and said hi. He grinned widely and said hi back. Then, when everyone was picking boats I ended up over away from everyone else. Not because I was being anti-social, but because that was the only boat that fit me. He saw where I was, got out of his boat and came over to a boat next to mine. That's when we talked for the first time. Now, I don't think he likes me, but I do think he's a nice guy. And, for that, he gets brownie points. Thanks cute kayaker dude with the cool tattoos and great shoulders.

I didn't mention his shoulders before? They're better than Bill's. Just don't tell him I told you that, he might take it personally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home