Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Stupid Idea

In one of, perhaps, the more ill advised decisions of my life I will be rooming with Bill for a couple of months as I try to find a home.

My lease is up at the end of this month and he's closing on a three bed/three bath in two weeks. We worked out a quite agreeable rent scheme for the next two months, but I think he'd like to see me make it more long term. That, I believe, would be a terrible mistake. I haven't told many of my friends, mostly because I don't want to make it this huge announcement as if we are moving in together non-platonically. On the other hand, not telling people is a great way to start a romour that we're more than just friends.

The good thing is, I'm hard to live with, hopefully this will destroy my crush on him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home