Thursday, June 30, 2005

Fingers That Bind

Last night as I was kickin' it at TheModel's house his roommate came home, poked his head in TheModel's room and saw me sitting on the bed, cozy as could be, as if I belonged there. We bantered back and forth, it ended with him saying something, me responding with a snarky comment, and then him holding up two fingers next to each other – the index and middle fingers, to be precise – then he instructed me, "Pick a finger." "Well, I personally like this one." I said, as I showed him my choice, the middle one of course. What could he say? He'd never seen me do that before, so it was kind of a surprise, but he got over it rather quickly. I think that sometimes the willingness to flip someone the proverbial "bird" eases some tension. Plus, it settled me in with them a bit more comfortably. Now, all I have to do is get painfully hot, then they'll all want to date me. Actually, I'm rapidly becoming a good guy friend, so no future dating in the stars. C'est la vie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home