Thursday, June 30, 2005

I Need a Jump

When I went on my trip home I rented a car. Frankly, I don't think my van would make it that far, and I wasn't overly excited for the gas mileage. Wednesday morning, I had to return the rental car, and my roommate volunteered to follow me in my van so I could have it for the rest of the day. When we got out there, the battery was dead. That sucks. So, now I don't have a vehicle, and I'm annoyed.

Last night I decided I needed to get jumped (which is to say, I needed to get my car jump-started, not get myself jumped, though, given the company I wouldn't be opposed to it), so I marched my butt across the street to the "boys" house. I rang the doorbell, and waited. TheModel answered the door, and invited me to see what he bought. I headed to the back of the house, and was intercepted by SurferBoy. We chatted for a bit, then TheModel asked me where I had gone off too. I went into his room where he showed me his new toy: a Sony Viao VGN-S460P/B. Sweet. He paid too much for it, but DANG! We ended up playing with it for two hours, then I had to go home. So, I didn't get my van jumped, oh well. I guess I have to go back tonight.
When I left he said, "Give me some love." I hugged him, enjoying every moment of it, before heading out.

"Good night." I muttered into his chest.

"Good night, babe." He said back, "We still need to do dinner sometime, then we can really talk." That comment harkens back this post. Yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home