Saturday, June 25, 2005

Your Mom!

I have a problem. I say "Your Mom ---!" a lot. Sometimes this results in abnormal things, other times embarassing things.

Last week RayOfSunshine and I were talking about some great hardware deal he found. "It's fast and cheap!" He declared. "Your mom's fast and..." Whoops! We had a great laugh as he raised his eyebrows at me.

This morning, however, was a different story. Mumsy had put on something that looked quite silly. My little sister was sitting on the couch, while I sat at the computer reading old blog posts to her. Mumsy came out to the living room and asked what we thought, my sister told her to take it off. "Why?" "Because it looks ugly!" Mom didn't feel like listening to it and thus turned and walked out of the room. As she was leaving I said to my sister, "Your Mom's ugly!" Mumsy came back in to find out what all the laughter was about. We didn't even try to lie. She'll be reading this post anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home