Saturday, July 02, 2005

Oink

Mumsy has decided to give her kids blog-names. This is an activity I wholly support (obviously), and one she picked up from me (everyone has to have a role model). For the most part I completely agree with the names she have given everyone. That is to say, mine is the only name I disagree with. It may be that there is something about being called a pig that lacks appeal. However, I think it may have more to do with the source than the actual name. She picked it from Animal Farm. You know, everyone is equal, some are more equal than others. I certainly don't feel that way about myself, I wonder why she gets that impression. Personally, I think that book had a heavy influence on why she has assigned each of us an animal.

In related news, she asked what animal we would chose to describe her. I feel a sibling project coming on.

In related-related news, she said that picking my animal name was harder than any of my siblings. That's a relief, or is it? Herm... I'm betting if I can come up with a better animal for myself she'll change it. Well, it's not like I had anything better to do this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home