Monday, July 04, 2005

Predictable

Well, I never thought I would be so blatantly predictable, but it seems Laziest Girl has my number. At her bidding I give you:

The 3's Meme (I'll get you my pretty! Muaahahahahahaaaaa!!!!)

Three Nicknames
* Girly-baby (Where "Girly" is my real last name. Tragically, my roommate's fiancee is pretty much the only person that calls me that. What the??)
* Gun Fodder (but only in Unreal Games)
* gGirl (ok, so it's really the first initial of my real first name, and my real last name.)

Three Things I Like About Myself
* My intellect
* My inability to spell
* My sense of humor

Three Things That Scare Me
* Self-imperfection and the drive to fix something I can't
* Never loving again like I've loved before
* Falling in love

Three Things I'm Wearing Right Now
Um, I'm nakked. Wait... let's see here
* Glasses
* Hair band
* ok, I lied, I'm also wearing jeans

Three Fave Bands Growing Up
* John Michael Montgomery
* Tiffany (all together now, "I think we're alone now...")
* Paula Abdul

2 Truths and a Lie
* My father is a clown. Seriously, the man wears make-up and a red nose in public
* My mother has two PhD's. One in family counseling and the other in environmental studies
* My siblings think I'm a snob because I "got out"

Three Things I Can't Do Without
* Glasses - blind as a bat
* Internet for more than 24 hours (it's the freaking Fourth of July and I'm at the office because I needed a fix)
* Spell Check

Three Things I Can Certainly Live Without
* Stupid people
* Utah drivers
* Utah pedestrians
Though, technically, the last two fall under the first category

Three Places I Want to Go On Vacation
* Jerusalem - this September, baby!
* Australia - that's not just for you, Laziest, I have wanted to go as long as I can remember
* India

Three Things I Want to Do Before I Die
* See the Taj Mahal
* Learn Hebrew
* Learn to read ancient Greek

Your turn, Mumsy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laziest Girl said...

There will be a nice cup of tea and a Tim Tam waiting for you.

July 11, 2005 6:28 pm  
Blogger granola girl said...

Not to be ungrateful, but what's a Tim Tam? (Oh, and can we make that herbal tea?)

July 12, 2005 7:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home