Thursday, November 16, 2006

Reactions

Everyone is having different reactions to the current state of my romantic life.

Mumsy thinks it's positively hilarious to see me in this state. She proclaimed, "I don't think I've ever known you to be derailed like this before, ever."

Sweetheart is sad because she wants to be in love. Not jealous, sad.

Nanny is jealous. So much so she's getting annoying. She's jealous because she's in love with the idea of being in love, and being married, and having lots of kids, and it's just not fair that the one person in our trio who wants none of the above right now is the one who has boys coming out of the woodwork.

Lurch thinks it's great.

LittleBrother doesn't know what girls are for.

MapGuy is so out of touch I'm not sure he knows what's going on.

And, half the Relief Society who has eyes to see, or ears to hear the gossip are, well, curious and gossiping.

Lastly me. I'm twitterpated. What the ----?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home