Monday, November 13, 2006

Lunch Date

Musician called me this evening to inform me that he had to drive in to the office tomorrow, and then to ask if I would be working a full day. "Usually," I replied.

He then told me that he had to leave work early, and would I be interested in joining him for an early dinner, or late lunch? He finally decided that it would be a late lunch, and would be around 2. I agreed, providing that I have no meetings tomorrow.

So, I'm going to go in early, skip lunch, and then take off at 2. I'll be about an hour short, but since I spend so many lunch breaks at my desk I'm not too worried about it. If anything comes up, well, it had better not.

We're going to do lunch at That Indian Place (I so don't know the name, but that's what we call it), my treat, since I owe him a meal. Actually, last night I sent him an email and told him that we should do lunch or dinner, so when he called me today he mentioned that and said, "Since you said I should take you up on that." He's positively correct: he should.

I'm excited to be playing hookey with a fun boy! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home